Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tool 8

Kinder is getting iPod touches and we are very excited and motivated to use them in our classroom. I created my iTunes account. I learned that by login to iTunes with my Apple ID, I can download content from the iTunes directly to the devices without having to sync the devices to the teacher laptop. I also learned that I can download the content to my laptop and then sync to the multiple devices, so I just have to download one time only.
I'm planning to do a lot of modeling in whole and small groups of how to use the devices as well as the appropriate behavior when using them. I'm going to organize the apps that I will use in my classroom and move the most needed to the first page. In this way my students will have easy access to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment