Monday, July 30, 2012

Tool 11

My favorite tools are:

  • Edmodo
  • Skype
  • Dropbox
  • Storybird

I'm planning for my students to interview with other Kinder classes and share experiences and information using the tools that we have learned.


I wasn't sure about the use of some of the technology tools in Kindergarten. However now I'm more confident about what can we use or adapt to our little hands and I visualize my students more engaged in the learning process with the use of technology. I don't think I have to make any major changes on my classroom, just some physical arrangements to accommodate tech workstations and planning classroom management for the use of the new technology.


My surprise was that the program wasn't as hard to complete as I thought. Also that there is tons of tools available for us to use, we just have to use them in appropriate way.

No comments:

Post a Comment