Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tool # 3


I'm very familiar with Discovery Education and I've been using it because has videos on our units of study. I also have used youtube a few times but never had used Teacher Tube or SchoolTube before. I found some videos that I can use in my classroom. I embedded 2 different videos, one from youtube and one from teachertube. I like the idea of sharing them with my team.
I just created my Dropbox account. I use to save files in different locations and then can't find them. Dropbox will be a time saver by providing organization and easy access to the information we need in different devices.

I found this video is a great song to teach shapes. It will be very helpful for my students to learn or review the shapes in a different way.


Nice Spanish alphabet song from teachertube.

No comments:

Post a Comment